Monday, May 3, 2010

A Blog has been Born


I have arrived. Entered. Succumbed to the blogosphere. Until about 12 months ago, despite my Gen Y assumptions, I was a blogging virgin. It actually never occurred to me until about a week ago to create my own blog. But why? I mean, I love and am completely satisfied with my 100+ bookmarked blogs. So the question remains unanswered, and I hope that I will uncover they mystery of what 'To Blog' is all about.

Let me say now what my obsessions are: Anything Sweden/Swedish. Swedish design - be it interior, graphic or fashion. Perhaps, secretly I may concede, if I obsess over anything Swedish I may just become part Swedish. So no, don't be surprised that this blog will relate to Sweden in any way shape or form.

So until I bring you my first legitimate post let me pop this Swedish Blog cherry by posting a drool worthy bathroom. And no, my bathroom doesn't look like this. But if yours remotely resembles this image, please, please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment