Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back to the City




I went home to my parents house yesterday for a meek one night only. Upon my return to my place back in Melbourne I realised that 'Yes, I do have a place of my own'. Ok ok, so I'm renting, but it's still my space. This is the first time I have had a space I can call my own. And maybe it is as little as having this sense of ownership, albeit in a renting capacity, that's allowing me to feel inspired and creative in a domestic sense. I am yet to work on how I want my 'space' to look, and so, amongst my Swedish posting outbursts I will post pictures and updates of how my little apartment is coming along. In the meantime, here is an image taken of my dining area where I plan to host ample dinner parties where the main ingredient is laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment