Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bed Side Tables


On my bed side table right now lies:
. a lamp
. tissue box (i had a cold)
. a book
So i think to myself, 'no I will not buy a mass produced, heavy, ugly wood stained bedside table for an arm and a leg' when I can have a beautiful peach crate or an industrial inspired cylinder. I love the texture they bring to a room, and it brings back something old to use again. Perfect.




Check out www.etsy.com for literally thousands of antiques from Louis Vuitton vintage luggage to old camera flash bulbs. I lost myself in the site for, well, let's just say, a while. You will no doubt find inspiration for bed side table ideas. These wood crates just need to stand up right, stack with some book inside the open front, decorate with a vase of flowers and voila!
Images:
etsy
vosgesparis


No comments:

Post a Comment